I graduated from Hanyang University, Department of Mathematics and am pursuing a Ph.D. degree in applied mathematics at the same university. From July 2018, I’m a member of Cryptology & Algorithm Lab and am advised by Professor Jae Hong Seo. From January 2023, I’m ARAP scholar at A*STAR and am advised by Khin Mi Mi Aung and Tan Yong Kiam. My main research interests include secure AI, deep-learning algorithm, and cryptography.
(Aug 22, 2023) The following paper has been accepted for presentation at the BMVC 2023 (Oral).
Seunghun Paik, Sunpill Kim, and Jae Hong Seo
"Security Analysis on Locality-Sensitive Hashing-Based Biometric Template Protection Schemes"
- Seunghun Paik, Sunpill Kim, and Jae Hong Seo
- (Jan 7, 2023) Participate in a new project supported by A*STAR (Singapore).
- (Dec 6, 2022) Our paper (Analysis on Secure Triplet Loss) is accepted at IEEE Access.
(Sep 27, 2022) The following paper won the special prize at "National Cryptographic Technology Contest, 2022".
Title: Deep Face Template Protection in the Wild
Participant: Sunpill Kim (Hanyang University), Hoyong Shin (Hankuk University of Foreign Studies), and Jae Hong Seo (Hanyang University)
- Title: Deep Face Template Protection in the Wild
(Jul 11, 2022) Participate in a new project supported by CRYPTOLAB.
(Title: "Development of Encrypted Face Template DB Search Technology")
- (Apr 28, 2022) Presentation of research results related to Deep Face Template Protection in the wild at 2022 KMS Spring Meeting
(Feb 22, 2022) Participate in a new project supported by Korea Institute of Information Security & Cryptology.
(Title: "Research on Biometric Information Extraction Threats and Protection Methods in Deep Learning-based Face Recognition")
- (Dec 23, 2021) I will receive a scholarship of about $10000 from the Samil Foundation until February 2023.
- (Nov 5, 2021) Presentation of research results related to Ironmask at 2021 KAIC Fall Meeting
Participate in a new project supported by Samsung Science & Technology Foundation.
(Title: "Secure Multi-party Approximate Computation")
Presentation of research results related to Ironmask at SSTF 2021
(For more information, click the arrow)
Participate in a new project supported by Institute for Information and Communications Technology Promotion (IITP).
(Title: "Study on Crypto Primitives for SNARK")
Participate in a new project supported by National Security Research Institute (NSR).
(Title: "Research on Incrementally Verifiable Computation Design Technique and Application Method")
- One paper (IronMask: Modular Architecture for Protecting Deep Face Template) accepted at CVPR 2021
Familiar with: Python, PyTorch, MXNet, Matlab, TeX.
For any inquires, you can reach me via email: email@example.com